What is a St. Jude Hero?
Heroes resources include:
- personal fundraising website
- tips for training and fundraising
- St. Jude Heroes training coach
Additional Heroes benefits available for all St. Jude Heroes:
- Raise $100: St. Jude Heroes singlet
- Raise $500: St. Jude Heroes Pasta Party (See details below.)
- Raise $1,000: Entrance to the race-day Heroes lounge (See details below.)
St. Jude Heroes Pasta Party ($500 fundraising required)
Tickets are limited and will become available based on fundraising levels on a first come, first served basis. Gold Level Heroes will have the first opportunity to reserve tickets, followed by Silver, then Bronze and then Classic. Space is limited and based on availability.
St. Jude Heroes Race-Day Lounge ($1,000 fundraising required)
On race day, St. Jude Heroes who have raised a minimum of $1,000 will gain access to the Heroes Lounge located in the Tennessee Ballroom of the Peabody Hotel. Wristbands must be reserved in advance. This information will be available at a later date.